Homemade madelines recipe
2 large eggs
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
1 powdered sugar, for topping
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*. Spray (2) Madeleine pans with non stick spray, and set aside.
2. 2. In a standing mixer, add sugar & eggs. Whisk on high speed, 3 to 4 mins, or until it's light and pale color.
3. 3.Add lemon zest, vanilla extract, mix.
4. 4.When adding the flour to standing mixer, use a sifter. (completely lump free)
5. 5.Mix on low to combine, while slowly streaming the melted butter.
6. 6.Take off standing mixer, and use spatula to mix well.
7. 7.Take an ice cream scooper, and fill maldenines pans.
8. 8.Put in oven, 350* for 10 mins till golden brown.
9. 9.When done, put them on a wired rack to cool; and sprinkle over with confectioner sugar.
No one has liked this recipe.