Homemade raspberry swirl cheesecake recipe
1 1/2 cups ground graham crackers, crushed
2 Tbsp sugar
6 Tbsp melted butter
(for the filling:)
4 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup sour cream
3 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1. 1. Preheat Oven to 350*. Spray a 9'' spring form pan with non stick spray: wrap the outside of the pan a couple times with foil, and place the pan in a large baking pan with high edges.
2. 2. In a bowl, combine the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Mix together till combined. When done, add graham cracker mixture in spring foam pan. Press down evenly: use a cup if necessary:
3. 3. Pop in oven for 10 mins:
4. 4.Add cream cheese to standing mixer: Stir for 2 mins: When done, add eggs. mix. Add sour cream and vanilla extract: mix. Add sugar, pinch of salt, and flour. Mix till combined.
5. 5.Pour batter in spring foam pan: Take your raspberry preserves and add a dallop on top:
6. 6.Take butter knife, and swirl around. Spring foam pan should be already in baking dish. In a large measuring cup, fill the baking pan with hot tap water: half way of sides of pan:
7. 7.Put the whole thing in oven 350* for 1 hour: When done, turn oven off, and open door of oven just a little: let it cool in there for 1 hour: then let cool to room temp for a few hours, then pop in fridge overnight.
No one has liked this recipe.