Homemade raw vegan almond joy
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
3 tablespoons of coconut cream
2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of almond butter
½ cup of desiccated coconut
6-8 whole almonds
½ cup of chocolate
1. Mix the coconut oil with the coconut cream and the maple syrup. Add the almond butter and mix again. Lastly, add the desiccated coconut cream and mix everything together.
2. Leave the mixture in the fridge for a while until it’s easier to work with.
3. Shape the bars by taking equal parts of the mixture.
4. When your bars are ready, add an almond on top of each bar. You should be able to make 6-8 bars, depending on their size.
5. Freeze the bars for 30-40 minutes.
6. Then melt the chocolate and cover each bar. Once the first coating has dried, drizzle more melted chocolate for decoration.
7. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/dairy...)
No one has liked this recipe.