italian baked rosemary and garlic foccaia bread recipe
4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp kosher salt
1 cup hot water
2 Tbsp confectioner sugar
1 package of dry yeast
1 chopped rosemary
4 cloves of garlic: thinly sliced
1. 1. In a mixer bowl with the dough hook on it, add water: then add yeast: and sugar: mix a little: leave alone for 4 mins till it starts to form.
2. 2. On low speed, add flour one at a time: after the second cup: turn off, scrap, and make even: turn back on: 2nd speed now:
3. 3.After all cups of flour: take a small cup of Hot water, and put the kosher salt in the water: mix: and put in mixer: (it's still on) add olive oil in mixer:
4. 4.Medium speed for 10 mins: when done, take dough off hook: form into a smooth ball: take a bowl, and put some olive oil in it: put dough in it, and rub on both sides:
5. 5.Take plastic wrap, and cover it on top of bowl: set aside so it can rise for hour and 15 mins: when done: take a baking sheet, and drizzle some olive oil on it:
6. 6.take the dough out of bowl, and put it on the baking sheet: stretch it apart: after, cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap: let it rest for 20 mins:
7. 7.drizzle some olive oil, on bread: take chopped rosemary, and sprinkle all over bread: take garlic slices, and put on top of bread:
8. 8.salt and pepper: cover again for 20 mins: put oven for 400* for 20 mins till golden brown.
No one has liked this recipe.