Karen land's cheesy mini muffins
1 1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons chives (I used dried onion flakes)
2 cups grated cheese (I used 1 cup parmesan and 1 cup tasty cheddar)
Pinch salt and pepper
Spinkle of dried fennel seeds (optional)
Left over stuff - I used the last of the Christmas ham
Prep. Time → 8 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Line and grease 2 doz mini muffin tray.
3. Evenly fill the muffin cups.
4. Bake at 180o for 20 minutes (or 25-30 minutes if you're using full sized muffin trays).
5. Serve warm or cold. Tastes great with herb mayonnaise with dill.
Author Eat Well, Be Well by Karen Land ISBN 9780646977492. Page 27
No one has liked this recipe.