Lemon curd strawberry tart
8 oz cream cheese at room temp.
3/4 cup lemon curd
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup confectioner sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 fresh chopped strawberries
1/4 cup strawberry jam
1 a few springs of fresh mint leaves
1 ground graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Prep. Time → 15 min
1. *use 10 inch tart pan*
2. 1. In a food processor, add graham crackers, butter, and granulate sugar: mix together till wet sand.
3. 2.Add graham cracker crust in tart pan: press down with hand.
4. 3.In same food processor, add cream cheese: lemon curd, confectioner sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream. Whisk till cream.
5. 4.Pour cream mixture in Tart pan. Spread to make even.
6. 5.Top the halved strawberries, on top:
7. 6.Take jam, brush on top of strawberries.
8. 7.put in fridge for several hours:
9. 8.when done: add sprint mint leaves on top.
No one has liked this recipe.