Low calorie brownies
• 3/4 cups All-purpose White Flour
• 1/2 cups Cocoa, Dry Powder, Unsweetened
• 1/4 teaspoons salt, table
• 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
• 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
• 2/3 cups Sugar
• 1 servings Large Egg
• 2 servings Egg Whites
• 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 2 tablespoons Coffee Brewed
• 1/2 cups Yolite Yogurt, Fat Free, Vanilla
• 1/4 cups Real Semisweet Chocolate Chips
• 1/4 cups Chopped Walnuts
1. **Before beginning, butter and coffee must be at room temperature.**
2. Preheat oven to 350? F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil lightly with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until combined. Add egg, egg whites, vanilla and coffee. Continue beating until incorporated.
4. Scrape sides of bowl down with a spatula and reduce mixer speed to low. Slowly add flour mixture, followed by yogurt, and mix gently until just combined (batter will be thick). Stir in chocolate and walnuts, if using.
5. With a spatula, spread mixture evenly in pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of pan comes out dry. Cool on a wire rack before removing from pan and slicing into 16 squares.