Mango cosmo jelly shots
1 cup Mango nectar (we use Ceres Mango juice blend)
2 tbsp limeade concentrate, thawed strained to remove solids
2 tbsp water
2 envelopes Knox gelatin
¾ cup mandarin or orange flavored vodka (we love Hangar One)
1/4 cup Cointreau
Mango segments for garnish, if desired
1. Pour mango nectar, lime concentrate and water into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
2. Allow gelatin to soak for a few minutes. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes).
3. Remove from heat. Stir in the vodka and Cointreau, making sure to fully incorporate.
4. Pour into pan, and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
5. To serve, cut into squares. Cut small pieces of the mango segments for garnish, if desired. Makes 18 to 24 shots.
No one has liked this recipe.