maple cornbread muffins recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup corn meal
1/3 cup maple syrup: *In a small cup, spray with non stick spray so it comes out easiter*
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
(for the maple butter:)
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1 Tbsp maple syrup
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375*: Spray muffin tin with some non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. 2.In a large measuring cup, add buttermilk, egg, maple syrup, and melted butter. mix together.
3. 3.In a another bowl, mix dry ingredients together: Then pour wet into dry, and mix. Use ice cream scooper, into muffin tin with batter:
4. 4.Put in oven 375* for 20 mins till complely cooked: let cool for 10 mins when done.
5. 5.For topping: in a small cup with the butter softened at room temp, pour maple syrup: mix together: and smear on tops of muffin
No one has liked this recipe.