1 onion chopped
Chihuahua cheese, or quesadilla chees
White American cheese, slices
10 red potatoes
4 poblano peppers
milk (if needed to thin cheese sauce)
Prep. Time → 60-70 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Roast peppers in 350 degree oven about an hour. Put in Ziploc bag 10 minutes, then pull off charred peel. Clean out seeds.
2. Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Place in ice water at least 30 minutes to cool. Cut into fourths.
3. Sautee onion in olive oil. Add heavy cream. Add and melt cheese. Add peppers. Add potatoes.
4. Heat about 15 minutes (until potatoes are heated).
5. Add milk if sauce is too thick (1/4 cup at a time).
starters October 10, 2013 18:49
Author Family recipe