Mini cheesecake recipe
36 vanilla waffers
3 Tbsp sour cream
1 package of cream cheese
1 zest of small lemon
3/4 cup Splenda sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 big spoon of flour
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. 1. In a mini muffin tin, spray with non stick cooking spray. Put the cupcake wrappers in, and spray again.
2. 2.Put some ritz crackers in, and smash the crust in button.
3. 3.in a bowl, add cream cheese: sugar, flour, salt, vanilla extract: sour cream, lemon zest: mix together:
4. 4.Take some unsalted butter, and drop it on top of the ritz crackers:
5. 5.take batter, and put in muffin tin: put in 350* for 15 mins.
desserts September 17, 2016 16:53
No one has liked this recipe.