molten chocolate lava cake recipe :
1 pack (6 squares) bakers semi sweet chocolate
1 stick of unsalted butter, softened at room temp
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup flour
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup strawberries
1 cup ice cream (vanilla)
1 non stick cooking spray
1. *before beginning the process, leave the vanilla ice cream, at room temp. For 1 hour or completely melted, but still cold*
2. 1.preheat oven to 425* grease 4 white ramekins cups with non stick baking spray: place on a baking sheet and set aside:
3. 2.cut chocolate and butter: put both in large measuring cup Thats microwaveable for 2 mins, or until the chocolate and butter are both completely melted.
4. 3. Add sugar, flour, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract in the measuring cup. Whisk until smooth and well blended.
5. 4.divide batter to put in ramekins. Bake for 15 mins: let stand for 1 min:
6. 5.run a small knife around the cake to loosen. Spoon 1/4 cup of melted ice cream on a dish platter.
7. 6.then take a small spoon, and use the back of it to get the cake out: carefully put on dish:
8. 7.surround the dish with strawberries, and some on top of cake. Sprinkle with powered sugar.
No one has liked this recipe.