Mustard chicken breasts with potatoes and green beans
1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1lb red potatoes, cubed
1/2lb green beans or 1lb baby carrots
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 tsp butter, melted
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp rosemary, minced
Salt to taste
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Brine chicken breasts in warm salt water for 15-20 minutes. Preheat oven to 425F. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine olive oil, mustard, butter, honey, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and salt in medium mixing bowl until blended. Set aside 1/3 of mixture.
3. Pat dry chicken breasts. Place in baking sheet and coat both sides with mustard mixture, using half of the larger portion. Add potatoes to other half of divided mustard mixture and toss to coat. Pour potatoes onto baking sheet in shallow layer around chicken.
4. Pour remaining mustard mixture into mixing bowl, add green beans (or carrots) and toss to coat. Pour green beans onto baking sheet, or onto separate prepared sheet if no room remains. Sprinkle pepper over everything to taste.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken is at least 165F.
No one has liked this recipe.