1 tablespoon vegetable oil (Canola)
2-4 bell peppers (red, green, yellow...)
1 pack Tortilla chips (about 400 grams)
1 can salsa or Taco sauce (about 250mL)
200g shredded cheese
200g sour cream
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Cut the bell peppers and onions into cubes.
2. Fry onions in a pan with the oil, after the onions have turned see through add the bell pepper.
3. While the peppers and onions are frying, put a layer of tortilla chips in a pan.
4. Once the onions and bell peppers are cooked, put a little bit on top of the first layer Nachos, then top off with a bit of Salsa or Taco Sauce.
5. Then add a new layer of Tortilla chips and repeat, until everything is gone.
6. Top off with cheese.
7. Put it into the oven at about 200 degrees C for 20-30 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
8. Serve with the leftover Salsa or Taco Sauce or simply some sour cream.
No one has liked this recipe.