Nana' banana bread
5 Tbsp butter
1/2 C granulated sugar
1/2 C firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
2 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/2 C mashed, very ripe bananas
1-3/4 C all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 C heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Spray bottom only of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat butter in large bowl with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add egg, egg whites and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add mashed banana, and beat on high speed 30 seconds.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder in medium bowl. Add flour mixture to buter mixture alternately with cream, ending with flour mixture.
4. Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Bake until browned and toothpick inserted near center come out clean, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
5. Cool bread in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
6. Nutrition Facts: 180 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated), 28g carbs, 15g sugar, 3g protein