No-bake cookies with coconut oil
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
1/3 cup all-natural nut butter
1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
3 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
A pinch of salt
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 5 min
1. Use a parchment paper and line a baking sheet.
2. In a saucepan, mix the almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir continuously.
3. Remove from heat. Slowly add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, peanut butter, salt, and vanilla. Blend to evenly incorporate the ingredients.
4. Scoop a tablespoon of the cookie dough and arranged on the baking sheet. If you want, you can sprinkle coconut flakes for added flavor.
5. Let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. Serve. Keep the leftover cookies in the fridge to retain freshness.
No one has liked this recipe.