No bake peanut-butter cheesecake recipe
(For the crust:)
1 1/4 cups ground graham crackers
6 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temp. ( or 2 sticks of butter)
1/4 cup peanuts
1/4 cup granulated sugar
(for the filling:)
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp
1 cup confectioner sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 semi sweet chocolate chips
Prep. Time → 20 min
1. (Yes the garnish is the same topping with the boston cream cupcakes ^^. )
2. 1.Take a spring form pan, and spray with non stick spray.
3. 2. in a food processor, add butter, graham crackers, peanuts, and sugar. Pulse till combined.
4. 3.Take out crust, and put in spring form pan. Pat down crust till smooth:
5. 4.In a mixer, add cream cheese till light and fluffy.
6. 5.Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, sugar, and heavy cream.
7. 6.Mix till combined. Pour mixture in spring form pan.
8. 7.smooth :) put plate on top of spring form pan, and put in fridge over night.
9. 8. In a large measuring cup, add semi sweet chocolate chips. Pour HOT heavy cream (microwave or stove) in measuring cup. Set aside:
10. 9.Stir chocolate till dark brown. Pour chocolate on top of cheesecake.
11. 10.Put back in fridge for an hour: (if you can wait that long ) When done, take out of spring form pan, and put on cake stand and slice.
No one has liked this recipe.