Nutella cookies recipe
1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup nutella
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375. Take a baking sheet, and line with parchment paper.
2. 2.In a small bowl, add all the dry Ingredients together, and mix to combine.
3. 3.In a big bowl, add butter, and both kinds of sugar. Take a hand mixer, and cream together.
4. 4.Add nutella, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
5. 5.Add in dry Ingredients; mix. Take a spatula, and mix well.
6. 6. Take a ice cream scooper, and scoop on baking sheet, inches apart.
7. 7.Put in oven for 10 mins; will puff up as they bake. But as they cool, they get nice and thin. Let cool compelety.
No one has liked this recipe.