nutella croissants recipe
2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
1 cup nutella
1 egg wash: (one egg beaten with a touch of water)
1 confectioner sugar
1. 1. Preheat oven to 425*
2. 2.Take a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper: set aside.
3. 3.Take puff pastry out on table, and take rolling pin: roll out a inch more.
4. 4.Take a knife, and cut in half. and cut in half again ( 4 squares) take one peice, and cut like a triangle:
5. 5.Take one triangle, and stretch out a little bit: take a tsp of nutella, and put on large side.
6. 6. Take egg wash, and brush around the sides. Roll it halfway: and pinch the sides to seal. Keep rolling and put on baking sheet;
7. 7.Brush the tops with more egg wash: put in oven for 10 mins, or until golden brown.
8. 8.When done, sprinkle with confectioner sugar.
No one has liked this recipe.