Nutella pop tarts recipe
(for the dough:)
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter, COLD, and cut into bite size peices
1/3 cup ice water
1/2 cup nutella
1 egg wash: (one egg beaten with a touch of water)
1 chocolate sprinkles
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. 1. In a food processor, add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cold butter: lid on, and pluse till butter is distrubed.
2. 2. Add egg, and add cold water at a time,
3. 3.Put dough on clean surface: gather together: take mixture, divide in half, and put in plastic wrap.
4. 4.put in fridge for 45 mins. Take a baking sheet with parchment paper, put aside.
5. 5. Take a rolling pin, roll out dough into rectangle.
6. 6. Take knife, and slice 8 peices:
7. 7. Cut the edges: take nutella, and put in center: leave boarders clear. To the other pop tart covers, (top) take fork and prick all over.
8. 8.Take egg wash, and run around nutella boarder. Take the tops of the pop tart and put together.
9. 9. Take a bowl of flour with a fork, dip in flour: and crimp the edges.
10. 10. Brush the tops of egg wash.
11. 11. Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles on top. Put in fridge, for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 375*
12. 12.put in oven 25 mins, rotate sheet.
13. 13. Let cool for 10 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.