Orange chocolate chip muffins recipe
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp orange zest
1 cup chocolate chips
(for the topping:)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup COLD unsalted butter: cut into tiny peices
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*. Take a muffin tin, and line with liners.
2. 2.In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, together. In a another bowl, add chocolate chips. Take some of the dry Ingredients and add in chocolate chips. Mix to toss.
3. 3.In a bowl, add vegetable oil, sugar, whisk together; add eggs, orange zest, vanilla extract, mix. Add milk, mix.
4. 4.Pour wet Ingredients into dry bowl. Mix. Add chocolate chips, fold in.
5. 5.Take Ice cream scooper, divide batter in muffin tin.
6. (For topping:)
7. 1. In a bowl, add both sugars, mix together; add butter, and mix together.
8. 2. Sprinkle topping on top of muffins; put in oven 20 mins, let cool 10 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.