Oven roasted asparagus
1 bunch asparagus, stems trimmed and cut in half, 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper, 1/4-1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. Preheat oven on broil setting.
2. Place asparagus spears on cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss to coat completely.
3. Broil asparagus in oven for 7 minutes.
4. Remove pan and sprinkle parmesan over asparagus. Broil for another 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Let cool 5 minutes and serve. If desired, squeeze with lemon before serving.
No one has liked this recipe.