1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
slices of your favorite cheese
green onion, diced
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 35 min
1. Roll loaf into a 20-22-inch rope.
2. Form into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
4. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Cool and then make cuts lengthwise and widthwise, about 1-inch apart, without cutting through the bottom crust.
6. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
7. Insert cheese slices & bacon pieces between the cuts.
8. Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Serve with your favorite dip in the middle.
No one has liked this recipe.