Pasta dello j
500 g minced meat
500 g pasta (e.g. rigatoni/farfalle)
500 g tomatoes
4 garlic cloves
Citrus cooking oil
100 g Parmezian cheese
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. My personal favorite Italian style!
2. During prepation you have to mash the tomatoes, cut the shallots and squeeze the garlic cloves.
3. Start to boil water in a cooking pot. In the meanwhile put the citrus cooking oil. Add the shallots in a frying pan and add the minced meat after half a minute.
4. When the water boils add the pasta for approximately 10 minutes (follow the instructions on the package). Add one shot of citrus oil and a few snifs off salt.
5. After loosing the minced for five minutes add the mashed tomatoes.
6. Cook this for another five minutes, before adding the Italian herbs, garlic and salt. And cook this for 10 minutes.
7. When the pasta is finished take it from the fire and get rid of the water. Let it blow out some steam before putting it back in the cooking pot (you boiled it in). Add the sauce and mix it within the pan.
8. Put it on the plate and decorate it with Parmezian cheese!
9. Enjoy your meal! (Also delicious the day(s) after if you put it in the microwave for 5 minutes at 700 watt).