4 cups dry red wine
1 lemon, unpeeled, sliced
1 orange, unpeeled, sliced
1/4 cup honey
1 vanilla bean
6 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
6 sprigs of mint
1. With a sharp knife, slice vanilla bean in half lengthwise. Scrape small, sticky seeds from the pod.
2. Combine the wine, lemon, orange, honey and vanilla seeds in a stainless steel sauce pan. Over medium-high heat, bring mixture to boil for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from stove and cool completely.
4. Divide peaches amongst 6 dishes. Strain wine syrup over the peaches. Garnish with mint.
5. Nutrition Information: 204 calories, 27g carbs, 1g protein, 3g fiber, 0g fat
No one has liked this recipe.