penne with zucchini and tomatoes recipe
1/2 lb whole wheat penne pasta
4 small zucchini, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp butter
1 Mozzeralla cheese: shredded
1 salt and pepper
1 few leaves of basil
1. 1. To cut Zucchini, cut off top first: with knife. Cut it in half till you get 2 pieces: cut one piece length wise down, and cut into half moon shape pieces: put chopped zucchini in a bowl:
2. 2. Get a big pot, and fill it with water: give it a sprinkle of salt, and bring to a boil:
3. 3. In a large non stick skillet with olive oil, add chopped garlic: Add pasta to boiling water: make sure it's salt well: give stir, and let pasta cook for 10 mins.
4. 4. When garlic is sizzling, add zucchini and make sure it's on medium high heat:
5. 5. Season zucchini with salt and pepper: let zucchini cook for 7 mins medium high: give stir now and then:
6. 6. When zucchini is getting brown, drain pasta: But take out a spoonful lay ful of cooking water before drain:
7. 7.Add cherry tomatoes to zucchini: give stir. Season with salt and pepper: give stir, and let cook for a min or two: till tomatoes cook down and release their juices:
8. 8.take the cooking water, and pour in skillet: Add the tsp of butter, and stir around.
9. 9. Add in pasta in veggie skillet: stir together: cut heat off and add the shredded Mozzeralla, and a nice handful of fresh torn basil.
10. 10. Serve in bowl.
No one has liked this recipe.