pineapple upside down cake recipe ( full cake)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp water
4 slices, canned pineapple
5 maraschino cherries
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup sour cream
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. *Eat with vanilla Ice cream*
2. 1. Preheat oven to 350*. Take a 9'' cake pan, sprayed with non stick spray.
3. 2.In the cake pan, put the 2 tbsp of butter: Put in oven till butter melts:
4. 3.When butter is meleted, take brown sugar, and sprinkle on top of butter: and a tbsp of water: mix a little.
5. 4.In a cake pan, add sliced pineapple:
6. 5.Add marsashino cherries in pineapple hole in middle: set aside.
7. 6.In a another bowl, add butter &sugar: mix together.
8. 7.Add egg, vanilla extract, sour cream: mix.
9. 8.Add flour, baking powder: salt: mix to combine.
10. 9.Pour batter on top of cake pan.
11. 10. Pour Batter on top of cake pan: spread to make even: In oven 350*, 35 mins: let cool for 5 mins.
12. 11.When cooled, use a butter knife, and run the sides of the pan: take a large plate and flip. Let cool 30 mins. Scoop of vanilla Ice cream.
No one has liked this recipe.