Potato skin bites
3 russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder (if you want)
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
3 green onions, thinly sliced
sour cream for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400. Slice potatoes into 1/2 inch coins.
2. In a large bowl, toss the potato rounds in olive oil. Season with salt, pepper garlic powder, and toss until evenly coated.
3. Place in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 mins until lightly browned and tender, flipping halfway through.
4. Top each potato round with cheese and bacon. Broil until melty.
5. Garnish each potato round with green onion and sour cream.
appetizers June 03, 2018 01:23