Protien packed scramble
1/4 cup milk
3 cups spinach
1 package little smokies 13oz
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Prep. Time → 5 min
1. This is a quick and easy breakfast throw together I made that creates four servings if you're sharing or four days if it's just you eating like a diabetic! To start, heat skillet over medium/low and spray or oil to prevent sticking
2. Scramble eggs and milk in a bowl, pour into skillet
3. Allow eggs to cook almost to preferred consistency then add little smokies and stir to mix
4. Chop up the spinach
5. Once eggs and smokies are heated to your desired consistency, add spinach and cheese, stir to mix
6. When cheese is melted, turn off heat and divide scrambled mixture into four sections
7. One section is breakfast for today and the other three can be refrigerated for upcoming days at only 5 carbs per section!
No one has liked this recipe.