Quick chocolate pudding recipe
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup bag of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 fresh raspberries for garnishing
1 confectioner sugar
1. 1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, add heavy cream and marshmallows.
2. 2. Heat together till marshmallows melt, and heavy cream comes till a simmer.
3. 3. Add chocolate chips. Turn off heat, ( don't want chocolate to burn)
4. 4.Keep whisking;
5. 5.Pour in bowl; put in fridge 20 mins, cool downs and sets.
6. 6.Top with raspberries, sprinkle some confectioner sugar on top of berries, and make some chocolate curls with a chocolate bar.
No one has liked this recipe.