Quick & easy corn on the cob
1 Corn in husk (can be without the husk as well).
Butter your choice (Low-Calorie Butter Spray; Optional).
1. Get your Corn on the Cob and trim off the top and bottom while still leaving the rest wrapped in the husk. (Like in the photo.)
2. Microwave the Corn for about 6 minutes. (Add one minute for every extra cob you add at once.)
3. Remove from microwave and let it cool a bit before removing the husk.
4. Cut it up into as many pieces as you'd like to serve.
5. Serve with butter and enjoy.
No one has liked this recipe.