Raw cookie dough(also how to make cookies)
1/2 cup margarine or softened butter
1 cup flour
chocolate chips(optional and as much as you like)
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 0(raw) 10(baked) min
1. Put the margarine/butter and sugar in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
2. Add the flour and stir a bit so you can see little chunks of butter. Add chocolate chips or anything else you want to add.
3. Use your hands to form into a dough.
5. If you want to bake it to make cookies, add 1/2 a cup more flour, a tbsp more sugar, a tbsp of butter and an egg.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
7. Roll into balls and flatten them out a bit until about 1 cm thick.
8. Place in a tray lined with foil or baking paper and bake for approx. 10 minutes.
desserts May 02, 2012 18:48
No one has liked this recipe.