Raw vegan carob fudge bars
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons carob powder
1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup
¼ cup of chopped nuts and dried fruit
1. Melt the coconut oil. If it’s too hot, let it cool down a bit. I didn’t and that’s why my fudge had a few whitish parts. It was still delicious though!
2. Add the maple syrup and start adding the carob powder little by little while whisking.
3. Finally add the nuts and dried fruit and mix everything together.
4. Pour the mixture into the container or the tray you are going to use.
5. Put it into the fridge overnight.
Author MyHealthyDessert (myhealthydessert.com/dairy...)
No one has liked this recipe.