Ricotta pineapple pie recipe
2 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
1/4 cup ground graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
15 oz container of whole milk ricotta
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla extract
(for the topping:)
1 20oz can of crushed pineapple, drained and reserve the sryup
3 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 Tbsp corn starch
1 tsp lemon juice
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*. Wrap the outside of a 9'' spring form pan with foil, set aside, and put on baking sheet.
2. 2.In the spring foam pan, brush the meleted butter inside and around.
3. 3.Take crushed graham crackers, and make bottom crust.
4. 4.In a large measuring cup, add eggs, sugar, heavy cream, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and salt; mix.
5. 5.Add whole milk Ricotta. mix well.
6. 6.Pour in baking spring foam pan; put in oven 55 mins, or until lightly golden brown. Let cool for an hour.
7. 7. ( for topping.)
8. 8.In a sauce pan, add sugar, pineapple juice, corn starch, juice of lemon. Put on stove, medium heat, for a few mins, till mixture gets thick.
9. 9.Take off stove, and add in drained pineapple. mix together.
10. 10.Pour topping over cake evenly.
11. 11.Put in fridge for 3 hours.. Till nice and set.
12. 12.When done, run butter knife around the spring foam pan, then take out, and slice and eat