Roasted butternut and sundried tomato salad
1 large butternut squash (cubed)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 pinch sea salt
2 heads of lettuce
1 lemon (juice only)
12 sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
60 grams cheese (Parmesan, grated)
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Chop butternut into 2 cm cubes.
3. Put the cubed butternut into a bowl and mix with the oil, herbs, spices, salt and pepper.
4. Put pumpkin on a baking tray and spread out in one layer.
5. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Put the salad leaves in a bowl and dress with lemon juice.
7. Mix butternut with chopped sundried tomatoes, olives and balsamic vinegar.
8. Top lettuce with butternut squash mix and grate Parmesan over the top.
No one has liked this recipe.