Salsa poached chicken recipe
2 lbs boneless, skinless, thick chicken breast
1 1/2 cups Resturant style salsa
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup water
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. *can add on rice or put it on tortilla wrap*
2. 1. In a saucepan, add salsa: water, and a Tbsp of olive oil, salt.
3. 2.bring to a boil: when there, take chicken breast and add in.
4. 3.lower to medium-low, and let simmer for 45 mins.
5. 4.take out and shred with fork and tongs: and put in dish.
6. 5.take some of the salsa, and pour over: not too much cause it will be soupy
7. 6. Put in fridge.
main courses January 09, 2017 14:26
No one has liked this recipe.