Saltine chicken fingers recipe
1 lb chicken tenders, cut in half lengthwise
1 cup buttermilk
3/4 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
2 sleeve of saltine crackers, pulsed until coarse crumbs
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 8 min
1. 1. In a bowl, cut the chicken tenders lengthwise (thin) in a bowl. Pour buttermilk over chicken:
2. 2.add spices in bowl: mix together: make sure chicken is coated in buttermilk:
3. 3.cover with plastic wrap, and put in fridge for a few hours:
4. 4.when done, put saltine crackers crumbs in a bowl.
5. 5.in a skillet, add vegetable oil and make sure its hot:
6. 6.use thongs, and,leave a plate,ready with paper,towel on it.
7. 7.take your chicken and dredge with the saltine crackers on both sides: and put in vegetable oil.
8. 8.let cook 4 to5 mins, or unit,delvop good color
No one has liked this recipe.