Sheet pan shrimp boil
1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay seasoning.
4. Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
5. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
6. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
No one has liked this recipe.