100g/3.5oz white onion, finely chopped
75g/2.5oz nutritional yeast
4 egg yolks
200g/7oz pancetta, chopped
250ml/8.5fl oz water
250g/8.75oz uncooked gluten-free spaghetti
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Drop in spaghetti and cook for 12-15 minutes.
2. Whisk together the egg yolks, nutritional yeast, and water in a bowl.
3. While the pasta is boiling, sautee pancetta in a pan until slightly crisp.
4. Add onions and continue to sautee until translucent.
5. Turn heat down to low and whisk in the egg yolk mixture. Whisk continuously until thick.
6. Toss the cooked spaghetti in the sauce.
No one has liked this recipe.