Spaghetti squash lasanga bowls recipe
1 lb spaghetti squash
6 oz ground turkey
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
15 oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 fresh basil
1 salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup part skim ricotta
1 freshly grated parm
1 fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
1. 1. Take your spagetti squash, and stab with knife twice while it's whole: xD Put in mirowave 5 mins: Then it cool 20 mins; slice in half, take out seeds: and put in lazanga bowl:
2. 2. In a skillet, add olive oil. Then add garlic and basil; sautee for a min:
3. 3.Add ground turkey, break up with wooden spoon; let cook through.
4. 4. Add crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning; salt and pepper: let simmer 20 mins.
5. 5.Preheat oven 425*.
6. 6.Take a bowl, and a fork, and shred insides spagetti sqash: Leave some spagetti squash inside shell to keep texture whole:
7. 7.Take some of the sauce and put in squash bowl: mix together:
8. 8.Take shells and fill sqash sauce in it: Add dallops of ricotta on top: Sprinkle grated parm on top, and slices of mozzerlla on top.
9. 9.Put in oven for 20 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.