spaghetti squash recipe
1 uncooked, raw spaghetti squash: (find in produce aisle)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter,
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp italian seasoning
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 salt and pepper to taste
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. * This is a new replacement for pasta spaghetti without the carbs,*
2. 1.Take your squash, and take knife and make a few slits on top. Wiggle in and out:
3. 2.Put in microwave 12 mins: when knife comes out easily, you know it's done: when 12 mins is up. Let's squash for 15 mins:
4. 3.When cooled, cut squash in half lengthwise: on a cutting board:
5. 4.Open the squash: Take a spoon and scoop out the very center, the seeds:
6. 5.take a clean kitchen towel, and take your squash in it.
7. 6.Take fork and a clear bowl, and just shred the strings inside squash with the fork, and put in bowl: do the same with other squash, and put in bowl.
8. 7.In a skillet, add butter: and a drizzle of olive oil in skillet: cook till butter melts.
9. 8.Add the cloves of garlic in pan: let sizzle about a min:
10. 9.Add granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, and add spaghetti squash in: coat into flavor mixture.
11. 10.Add a splash of water, and salt and pepper. Take thongs, and stir: let cook for 3 mins:
12. 11.Serve on white plate, and add a touch of parsley on top.
No one has liked this recipe.