Spaghetti with roasted veggies recipe
8 oz whole wheat spaghetti
2 large zucchini, cut into 1/2' peices
2 large yellow squash, cut into 1/2 peices
2 large bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 red onion, cut into chunks
8 cloves of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
2 small eggplants, cut into chunks
1 Tbsp italian seasoning
1/2 cup pitted olives, halved
1/4 cup grated freshly cheese
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil and parsely
1 salt and pepper to taste
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. 2.In a baking dish, add chopped veggies in it.
3. 3.Sprinkle Italian seasoning in it. Add salt and pepper; add olive oil over veggies.
4. 4.Toss everything together with clean hands. Put in oven, 375* in a hour and 15 mins.
5. 5.When done, add pitted olives in baking dish.
6. 6.Add whole wheat spaghetti in boiling water;
7. 7.Put basil and parsley in baking dish: add grated cheese.
8. 8.Pour in cooked spagetthi and mix. and serve.
No one has liked this recipe.