Spiced rasin coffee cake recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp orange zest
1/2 cup rasins
(for the topping:)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp COLD unsalted butter: cut into tiny peices
1. Serve with coffee*
2. 1.Preheat oven to 350*. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper, and spray with nonstick spray.
3. 2.In a bowl, add butter, and sugar. Mix well. ( about a min)
4. 3.Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk, buttermilk; add orange zest. mix till combined.
5. 4.Mix dry Ingredients together in another bowl: Take some of it, and put in raisin bowl; coat well.
6. 5.Put in Remaining dry Ingredients in wet bowl. Mix well.
7. 6.Add raisins, and fold in with spatula.
8. 7.Pout batter in dish; level out.
9. 8.(For topping:)
10. 1. Use hands and form into crumb mixture. Sprinkle mixture all over top of batter.
11. 2.Put in oven, 350* for 35 mins. Let cool 20 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.