Spinach alfredo keto/low carb pizza
For the crust
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
3/4 cups almond flour
2 Tbs cream cheese
1 Tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
For the toppings
1 to 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup alfredo sauce
1/2 cup fresh spinach or 1/4 cup frozen spinach(defrost before adding)
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
Parmesan cheese (optional)
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. We cook the crust first! These are the directions for the fat head crust.
Place mozzarella & cream cheese in a medium sized, microwaveable bowl
2. Microwave for 1 minute, stir & microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir again
3. Stir in egg & almond flour
4. Wet hands & spread dough on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet
5. Using a fork, poke holes in the dough
6. Place in oven on 425 degrees for 8 minutes
7. After 8 min, check & poke hole where any bubbles may be
8. Place back in oven & continue to cook for 12-14 minutes or until light brown.
9. Once crust is cooked. Add alfredo sauce & sprinkle garlic powder on top
10. Add spinach and then the cheese
11. Place in oven for about 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted & hot
12. Take out oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Slice and enjoy!
* You can add as much or as little of the toppings as you'd like. I included the measurements of the amount I used.
* For a thinner crust, spread the dough out more. For a thicker crust, spread it less.
* This crust is made from the Fat Head dough recipe, all credit goes to them, I did not create the crust recipe. But I added my own twist by including the garlic powder and italian seasoning.
No one has liked this recipe.