Strawberry orange muffins recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup strawberries, roughly chopped for the batter
1 zest and juice of orange
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped in little peices
1. 1. Preheat oven 350*. Line a 12 peice muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2. 2.In the bowl with the flour, mix the salt and baking powder.
3. 3.Take some of the strawberries, and put in mini food processor; and puree. When done, pass threw a seize with bowl underneath.
4. 4.In another bowl, add butter, sugar, mix together.
5. 5.Add eggs: mix. Add juice of orange and zest. Mix.
6. 6.Add in strawberry puree; mix.
7. 7.Take some dry Ingredients and put in bowl with the strawberries, and mix.
8. 8.Add dry Ingredients to wet bowl: mix well.
9. 9.Take your strawberry flour mixture, and take a spatula and fold in.
10. 10.Take your Ice cream scooper, and scoop in muffin tin.
11. 11.Put in oven, 350* 20 mins. Let cool completely.
No one has liked this recipe.