Strawberry shortcake cupcake recipe
(For the cupcakes:)
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
2 whole eggs
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole milk
1 zest of an orange
1/2 juice of an orange
2 tsp vanilla extract
(for the strawberry mixture:)
5 fresh strawberries, finely chopped
2 Tbsp confectioner sugar
1/2 zest of orange
1 tsp water
1 tsp corn starch
1 whipped cream
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp confectioner sugar
1/2 tsp orange zest
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1.Take a muffin tin, and spray with non stick spray.
2. 2. In a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. 3.Add eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
4. 4.Add orange zest, juice and dry ingredients. Mix.
5. 5.while mixing, slowly add in milk.
6. 6.scoop batter in muffin tin, and put in oven at 350* for 15 to 18 mins.
7. 7.In a sauce pan, put chopped strawberries and orange zest in there. Sugar, mix together, medium low heat, jammy looking.
8. 8.when the cupcake are done, make a little hole in the middle to fill in later for filling.
9. 9.In a bowl with the heavy cream, add vanilla extract and orange zest and sugar. Whisk till stiff peaks:
10. 10.Put cupcakes on cake stand: fill inside with the strawberry jam, top with the pastry cream, and top with a strawberry
No one has liked this recipe.