Stuffed shells recipe
6 pasta shells: cooked
1 Mozzeralla cheese: shredded
1 basil and parsley
2 container of whole milk ricotta
2 whole eggs
1 salt and pepper
1 tomato sauce
1. *you can also make stuffed Manatoii pasta shells too with this recipe*
2. 1. In a bowl, add Ricottas. Then the 2 eggs: add basil, salt and pepper. Stir :)
3. 2. Add some mozzarella in the bowl too. Mix again: in a rectangle dish, add some tomato sauce on the bottom.
4. 3.take the shells, and put the filling on both sides with a spoon. Put in rectangle dish:
5. 4. put the rest of tomato sauce on top. Add the rest of Mozzeralla.
6. 5.put in oven 375* for 15 mins: till golden and cheese is melted
No one has liked this recipe.