Tiramisu mousse cheesecake
40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
3/4 cup sugar
6 Tbsp. brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled, divided
1/3 cup milk
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
1/2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
16 fresh raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
Prep. Time → 25 min
1. Heat oven to 325ºF.
2. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
3. Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp. coffee in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
5. Beat remaining cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add milk and remaining coffee; mix well. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cool whip. Spread over cheesecake; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.
6. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries just before serving.