Tofu and green olive dip
- 200g of tofu
- 1/3 cup green olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Curry powder to taste
- Olive oil to taste
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 0 min
1. Divide the tofu into 2 slices of 100g each. Cut into cubes and rub one another and slice with a fork. Reserve.
2. Process the olives with diced tofu. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. Add mix of the processor with mashed tofu and mix well.
4. Check the seasoning and finish seasoning with curry powder.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
No one has liked this recipe.