Triple chocolate pound cake recipe
(For the pound cake)
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp. ( or 2 sticks of butter)
5 whole eggs
1 cup sour cream
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder
1 tsp instant espresso powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups confectioner sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
4 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 tsp unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1/8 tsp salt
2 chocolate bars: dark chocolate and white chocolate
1. 1.Preheat Oven to 350*. Spray your bundet pound cake pan with non stick spray:
2. 2.In a standing mixer, add the 2 sticks of butter. Add sugar: Let cream together really well, a few mins on medium speed.
3. 3.Take spatula, and make sure everything's well mixed:
4. 4. Add eggs, vanilla extract. Mix till combined.
5. 5. Scrape the sides of the bowl: Add sour cream. Mix together:
6. 6. Take a spoon, and mix dry ingredients together in a another bowl.
7. 7.Add dry ingredients to mixer: With speed on low, drizzle little of milk as it goes: Mix till you get a smooth, frosting like batter:
8. 8.Take your pound cake pan, and pour in with your spatula, gently pat it around:
9. 9.Put in oven, 350* for an hour &10 mins: Check it at a hour: When done, let cool completely.
10. 10. Put pound cake on cake stand:
11. 11.Take a small sauce pan, and add heavy cream: And
bring to a simmer:
12. 12. In a large measuring cup, add the semi-sweet chocolates chips,
when heavy cream is done simmering: pour over chocolate chips.
And let it sit for a min:
13. 13. When done, give it a good whisk till dark and beautiful :3
Add the tsp of butter in it and whisk again:
14. 14. Take the gainche, and drizzle over pound cake.
And let it drip by itself:
15. 15.Take a kitchen towel, and place the 2 chocolate bars on it:
Take a sharp knife and lean the towel close to you, and take knife and run it back and forth for shavings: Sprinkle all over top of cake.
No one has liked this recipe.